Your first visit to COOPER FAMILY DENTISTRY establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office and hours of operation. To save time on your first visit we invite you to submit your patient information below prior to your appointment.
Please fill out Patient Forms Here, including any pertinent medications, before your first visit with us.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.